Boppy* (http://shopboppy.com/ )
Gift certificates (gymboree, target, childrens place)
Buy a cute outfit and give a gift card enough for Mom and Dad to pick out one too.
Manicure, pedicure, massage etc
Gift Certificate for Mom to get some needed clothes, maybe nursing bras, or just a new outfit to make her feel more comfortable. (Right now I have one nursing bra that fits well and about no clothes, every mom could use this gift!)
- anti-itch lotion
- bubble bath
- gift certificate
- lotion fights stretch marks
- soft towel and wash cloth
- comfy warm socks (I love cute socks)
- gift certificate for dinner
- make your own gift certificate for a babysitter (you or you pay for a babysitter)
College savings donation
highchair/shopping cart cover
Baby carrier (Moby is my favorite)
diapers diapers diapers
scrap booking essentials
- photo albums
- new baby pack
- babys firsts (drs visit, bath, tooth, haircut, boo boo, crawl, steps etc etc)
- gift card for photo prints
medela feeding kit*
clothes, shoes, hair ties, coats, hats, mittens
baby food essentials
- storage containers for making your own baby food
- bibs – easy wipe type are the best
- learner type sippy cups (sippy cups with handles)
- bullet type small blender makes it super easy to make your own baby food (don’t spend a lot of money on something when a $15 blender will work) I do like the idea of the baby bullet.
- Munchkin fresh food net *
- some people like the baby food cookbooks, not for me but I wouldn’t mind a cookbook for the family with a baby food stage baby that puts together the different stages of foods with meal ideas for the whole family. Make 1 meal for everyone at all times…sounds like a hit to me…maybe it will be my first book.
I’m all about gift cards, can you tell?