I started my new two week dinner plan this week and it has been a major success. I am not stressing because I know what meal is for dinner and I know I have all the ingredients for it. Enchiladas were for dinner last night and I had enough to freeze for another night so I am thrilled I am even farther ahead. Also my meatball recipe was a huge success and my husband is begging for more.
Here is my list of dinners for 2 weeks…
- Herb Crusted Pork Tenderloin (turned into pork chops because the pork chops were on sale way cheaper than a tenderloin)
- Quiche Lorraine
- Spicy Sicilian Strata
- Spaghetti and Homemade Meatballs
- Tacos & Cornbread
- Mini Meat Loaves glazed in ketchup
- Sloppy Joes
- Grill out – Cheesburgers and portobellas
- Leftovers or Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
I haven’t stuck exactly to which meal on which day, it depends on what is going on with our family that day. Some evenings we haven’t come inside to eat dinner until 7pm so that means I need something FAST. And then a rainy day I have made a new recipe I’ve never tried before that way I have more time. One of the best advantages I have figured out is when the refrigerator may appear empty and I would think I NEED to go buy groceries, nope I know I have x many more dinners still to make. I am loving this so far.