So I don’t shop at the commissary so I am not a great resource for deals personally but there are amazing deals at the commissary and I want to make it easier for all of my readers to find good resources here. I have found a few very good resources and I hope you can utilize them.
This wonderful blogger has an incredible list of prices and matchups for the commissary (always beware even commissary sales can be regional). Click HERE for a link to her matchups via A Full Cup. If you don’t have a login for this site yet, start one, it is a great resource.
Want to know what is on sale for your area? Here is the perfect place.
Commissary coupon policy. Pages 45-49
- Coupon Policy
- Key points
- Printable coupons are accepted
- They do NOT double coupons
- They will give overage. (example an item cost $0.50, you have a coupon for $1 off 1, gives you $0.50 in overage to use towards your other groceries.)
- Do NOT accept expired coupons except overseas.
- Only 1 coupon per item (no stacking, stacking is using a manufacture coupon and a store coupon on the same item)
- 5% surcharge on all items when shopping at the commissary, this is factored before coupons.