I have a confession to make. I am overwhelmed with everthing going on in our household right now which has left me rather less than perfect in other areas of my – strive to be organized life. We are going to be selling our house (hopefully it will go on the market in mid March), that in its self is quite stressful but we have remodeled our whole 2000 square foot house in the past 2 years of living here. Of course there are some projects left unfinished and less impressive that we would like. So we are trying to finish these projects; some large some small, meanwhile I am attempting to….
- get the house completely clean
- find a job
- sell unwanted objects
- go through our storage, closets, clothes, everthing and get rid of what is not really needed
- paint all the trim
- paint the playroom
- paint the bathroom
- take border off master bedroom wall (only room we haven’t painted since we moved in)
- meanwhile our angel of a little girl at 9 months is getting into everything and loves to be independent and crawl but has found a real passion for climbing
- I think my 3 yr old has never watched this much tv in his life, yuck not good
So there are a few, and trust me I didn’t want to bore you all with the long to-do list. But I so have no desire to cook which is something I usually really enjoy. Ugh, I can’t wait for things to slow down. But I also am not looking forward to saying goodbye to this house we have made ‘ours’ the past 2 years.